Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep Getting Moderated...

Enthusiast ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I posted a question about a year ago pointing out I was suddenly being moderated (Suddenly Get 'Post Being Moderated' tag. It seemed to get better, but lately I am being moderated again. I have been with the Forum several years now with good behavior, so wonder if there's a way to have my name exempted?

Regards,

Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Moderation is automatic, it depends on how frequently you post and what you're posting, often-times happens to me if I have an emoji at the end of a sentence. It happens to everyone, even mods.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderation is automatic, it depends on how frequently you post and what you're posting, often-times happens to me if I have an emoji at the end of a sentence. It happens to everyone, even mods.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Understood! (Is this really the best platform for a forum as important as Adobe???)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, obviously it isn't, but we have been told many times that it would be (nearly) impossible to move all the data to another platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Tum-tee-tum. Maybe Adobe will come up a strategy to move to spmething different one day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines