• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighten up Jochem...

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2010 Mar 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that Jochem is still being heavy handed...

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2671179#2671179

Lighten up Jochem... All P Jones said was:

"This sounds like an awfully fishy request How do we know this fellow is on the up and up?"

There's no reason for him to report abuse if he wasn't sure... all he was doing was expressing an opinion and passing his comment for other, repeat *other* readers of this forum.

But, going by what your attitude seems to be, it appears you don't like any discussion or exchange of ideas and opinions.

In fact, in the very first sentence of his next para he says:

"If the request is not my appologies."

Clearly he had no wish to report an abuse for what could have very well been a valid request for help... as the OP posted in the last post before youlocked the thread...

So, just lighten up...

And if, i am to be banned for this post, so be it!

Cheers...

Kz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2010 Mar 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for coming to my defense.   Yes I could have simply hit the abuse but; I know if I continually hit the abuse button for items clearly not abuse by other more knowledge, I would be deemed either a crackpot or rabel rouser.  Neither of which I wish to be. So I thought it was legitimate question. On the face of it, if a first time reader of the Forum, read about someone wanting licence keys,  would have compared the question to Phishing attempts they receive all the time for privileged information. I know I get Phishing request that look similar myself (asking for account numbers or user name and passwords).

I hope the person understood that gave an apology if I offend them. At best, these days on the internet is a very dangerous place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines