Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh! the SDA Bug.

Its not specific to SDA. But because he's own the forums so much and will not switch to working through Browser instead its shows up almost every time he post a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He seems to be posting this way again...after being told to stop again and again again and again again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...okay catch the drift??? It's getting old.

There have been numerous threads just within the last few days that he has trashed. He knows what causes it, he's been told to stop. He continues to post in numerous forums this way.

Got some news for ya SDA...if you are doing this crap to try and get it fixed, then post in the FORUM COMMENTS section only using this method. Quite trashing threads where people are trying to get some help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

His kind of like the old I believe it a  Heny Youngman Joke:

"Doctor, It hurts when I do this ! Doc says don't do that!"

They have had more than enough example to find out where the bug is coming from. But he continues. I suppose he get a charge out of doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a cure, but I don't think he'd like to hear it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 01:27:22PM -0600, Ozzwoman9 uttered:

I have a cure, but I don't think he'd like to hear it.

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each posting cycle coincides with Forum downtime for maintenance and/or upgrades; In order to see if a bug has been addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I have an idea...oh wait....I've mentioned that several times and yet you have not listened.

WHEN YOU DO THESE "TESTS" ONLY POST IN THE FORUM COMMENTS SECTION TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN FIXED!!

If you have trouble understanding this request let me know and I will gladly come there and show you the 'cure' I was referring to above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ozzwoman9 wrote:

Then I have an idea...oh wait....I've mentioned that several times and yet you have not listened.

WHEN YOU DO THESE "TESTS" ONLY POST IN THE FORUM COMMENTS SECTION TO SEE IF IT HAS BEEN FIXED!!

If you have trouble understanding this request let me know and I will gladly come there and show you the 'cure' I was referring to above.

Ahh, better idea, how about using the... I dunno.. maybe the "Testing" sub forum for such tests?

And YES--this bug should officially be named the "SDA bug". lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 01:49:37PM -0600, Ozzwoman9 uttered:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to see if a bug has been addressed.

then keep it in the testing forum please. you really are being an arse with this cr&p, steve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

then keep it in the testing forum please. you really are being an arse with this cr&p, steve.

Just like his namesake Seventh Day Adventists a real PITA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think SDA gives a Flip. I believe he has been hired by JIve/Adobe to run everyone off of the forums so they can be shut down

They want people to buy software at the buyers own risk and if it don't work what the hey... we go there money that's all that counts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 04:27:46PM -0600, dave milbut uttered:

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's one in the lounge too (one of the news threads).

I was not so polite to him there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines