• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[locked] re adobearm

New Here ,
May 15, 2010 May 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY have you people not replyed to any of the questions about this useless script? And WHY do you send emails from a FALSE reply to email (clearspace-315423063-666119-2-2814156@mail.forums.adobe.com)?Also WHy don't you provide support for adobe reader when it is YOUR software?

"I just called Adobe.  They do not support Reader, as Reader is a free product"(what MORONS you are Adobe)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a USER TO USER forum, and not a way of addressing Adobe. I at least cannot offer you any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least post in FeedBack forum. or even reader forum might get some interest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

huskyfur wrote:

WHY do you send emails from a FALSE reply to email (clearspace-315423063-666119-2-2814156@mail.forums.adobe.com)?

This is not a "false" address, but one used to get replies back to the forum.

I asked you in the Adobe Reader forum to post here because you are unwilling to unsubscribe from your notifications.  But this is not the place to complain about Adobe support.

As for the free Adobe Reader, nobody is forcing you to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It IS a false address.I sent an email to it and it bounced.Bounced email means it IS false.Anyway,none of you people are from Adobe so WHY are you answering it?

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<forums@adobe.com>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <forums@inner-relay-2.adobe.com>... User unknown)
    (expanded from: <forums@adobe.com>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the forum for comments on the way these forums work. For discussion with other users on Adobe products please post in the appropriate product forum. To communicate with Adobe instead of other users, check the contact page on the Adobe website.

If you have an actual question on the operations of these forums I suggest you start a new thread here without all the invectives because I am locking this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines