Enthusiast ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i have some login problem

i use firefox 24 windows 7 64bit

and sometime i 'm not logged

i have to click login , sometime i got an error webpage , now i was able to login

i have cookies enabled , i tried to clean up cookis but nothing

help

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same, since yesterday evening, Oct. 02, about 7:00PM (19:00) PDT, with Chrome.

I am logged-out, and get one of a couple of error messages. Yesterday, I got the log-in screen, but it would not function, throwing an error. Today, Oct 03, I cannot even access the log-in screen - error out.

Cache and cookies have been cleaned out.

Luckily, IE automatically logged me in, and is what I am using here.

I knew that new log-ins were coming (my Adobe Forum ID is my e-mail address). With an e-mail ID, I assumed that I would not have issues, but Chrome will just not work now - worked up until about 7:00PM yesterday, then BAM!

Hope that this situation gets corrected.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem twice this week.  Normally I click on my bookmark and it takes me to the general discussion page where I am signed in.  But today and Monday when I clicked on the bookmark it takes me to the hated  Forum page with the FAQ and Recent Discussion among other nonsense.

I am not signed in but when I click on Sign In it says "Jive SBS    OPPS! Page Can Not Found"

So something has been changed over the weekend as have never had this problem before.

I dumped the browser cache and that did not solve problem.  After dumping cache rebooted computer and then I when I clicked on the bookmark I was back to normal and signed in.  Don't know if dumping cache was necessary, or just rebooting computer.  But should not have to do either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now had the 404 page not found twice this week

The first time, I restarted Win7 and all was well

Today, I simply exited IE10 and came back, and could log in

I think we've been "jived" again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T.,

That COULD well be the cause, as such has happened in the past.

Maybe someone forgot to "feed the gerbil" at Jive?

All is well, that ends well...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today the same issue

not logged with the last version of firefox and opera

i tried to login nothing

after about 30 attempts i was able to login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem today, when I click my bookmark it takes me to the hated Forum page with the FAQ and Recent Discussion among other nonsense.  I am not signed in but when I click on Sign In it says "Jive SBS    OPPS! Page Can Not Found"

Rebooted Firefox - no change.  Cleared Cache - no change.  Cleared cache and reboot of Firefox worked.  Bookmark takes me to General Discussion and I am already signed in.

Need to fix ths problem.  This week 3 out of 4 days resulted in this problem.  Never had this problem before.  Something happened Sunday night at Jive.  WHat is Jive SBS error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt,

Maybe after my initial problem, I have just been lucky?

Hope that things hold well for you, in the future. I was surprised at how much I missed access to the Adobe Forums! Maybe fodder for my next visit to my analyst... ?

Is there a "12-Step Program," to get OFF of Adobe Forums?

Good luck, and as I will be traveling for a week, will let you folk sort out the root cause for all of this - please have it fixed, upon my return.

Hunt

PS - that has to be a record number of smilies for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will you still have smiles after visiting Washington D.C.?

I believe it could be worse than missing Adobe Forums, you would really be sick if you missed being on the Jive User Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried reseting cookies in SeaMonkey Mac Still had to quit and reopen 4 times before I could get to sign in Screen. It isn't Cookies. It isn't web browsers because I tried 10 different ones with same result the first, second, third, fourth time You may get in or not. Ten different Web Browsers. How much proof do you need. Fix the Dxxx servers. If you can't fix it bet it the Heck up throw it out a 30 story building window and put in a new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt,

That is a really good question. I am but the "attending spouse," and can occupy myself in many ways. My poor wife is first, attending a healthcare CEO conference, and then has two days of meetings with Congress. Will be interesting to see if those come about, and with whom. Maybe only for her, but next week might prove interesting, to say the least - hope that the wine bars are not in "shutdown mode... "

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Chrome finally came around to "my way of thinking." Guess that when I threatened to Remove it, the program got scared, and started allowing log-in... Or, Adobe got a glitch in the Log-in page fixed?

All is good on my computer, after a half-day of issues.

Good luck to all,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not only having problems signing in, Adobe refuses to remember that I have logged in.  Again, again and again.

Haven't we been here before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And 3 more times!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and again....Every time I close the browser (Safari 6.0.5,  OS X 10.8.5)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob,

Could it be that you have changed the security settings on your browser, and it is no longer accepting cookies from Adobe?

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received notice to reset my passwords.

I did. On on both then went in and changed my passwords

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many attempts I'm back.

All my security and cookie settings are unchanged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed Cookies easily on SeaMonkey. Can't find the cookie Manager on Firefox. And save Password since I removed the old saved passwords.

Didn't have much of a Problem changing passwords this time thankfully. I had them even longer

Still having issue signing into FF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, in Firefox Mac: Preferences > Privacy > History, click on Show cookies button. Names may not be coincident as my version is in Spanish...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go it fixed added to extensions  Saved Passwords and Remember Passwords I was able to save the passwords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was answering this comment of yours:

Can't find the cookie Manager on Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ver 25B5 does exactly show as you describe:Privacy_and_Welcome_to_the_Website_of_Phillip_M._Jones__CET.png

No button you have to click on link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

right click ->information about the page->security->show cookies ->type adobe ->remove all cookies (i haven't english version but should be so)

hope it works Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines