• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logon gone bad - or is it just me?

Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2010 Jun 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logged in this morning like I always do... and now I have to RE-logon every single time I change to a new forum

The "Welcome John T Smith" at the very top is still there, but every time I go to a new forum, or even a sub-forum such as @Premiere, the lower place where my picture (generic soccer ball) would show instead has the login/register link

I click that link for the individual forum and I don't even get taken to the logon page, the information just appears... and I have to do it all over again when I switch to a new area

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADDED

Well, after logging on in each new or sub-forum for about a dozen or so times, I now SEEM to be staying connected

Jived Again !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes John, things went very sour this AM (at least in the Sunny High Sonoran Desert of AZ). I was having to log-in for every page and often twice for each post.

Seems to be back to "normal" now, but was a bit of a pain for about 1 - 2 hours - June 22m 2010,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines