• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logout/login, how is it for you now?

Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I had to login (for other reasons than funny doppelganger IDs, of which I have certainly had my share), for the first time in a very long time, maybe since the original login after the fair forums fell into the abyss.

I know many of you have had to login often, even during sessions. How is it now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had no changes after my last report here (which apparently was just a lucky coincidence affecting only me)

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/629674?tstart=120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same same. log in. read a thread or two. do some work come back in an hour or so and i'd have to log in again. also after all browser restarts. checking the "rememebr me" box can trigger the "doppleganger" bug so i don't do that anymore, and why bother since it doesn't remember you anyway. POS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as sure as I say something I"ll will have to login. But so far, since we were told to log out of both adobe com and adobe forums, wipe out any Adobe cookies then sign into both. I haven't been kicked off of the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One computer stays logged on all day but not overnight.

The other (this one unfortunately) needs re-logging in after 2 to 3 hours.

Good old jive.      

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not had to

(I still get line breaks though. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, been gone on holiday for a bit, and it was OK prior, but I've not been logged-out three times today. Maybe I am typing too slowly?

Hunt

PS - when this happens with some regularity, I feel that something is "a changin" and fear strikes my heart. Hope that it is an anomaly, and noting more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2010 Jul 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 times today in about 4 hours. it's really sad that a company the size of adobe can't get it's support forums to work right in two plus years. especially when they were working great and they broke them in the first place!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can stay logged in for weeks.   BUT if I run cclean it wipes out the cookies and I have to relog in again.

One other thing, when cclean deletes cookies, I get an invitation to take the Adobe survey again after I log in!

Are they ever going to publish the results, or will be be like the government, just do a study and then ignore the input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt Y wrote:

Are they ever going to publish the results, or will be be like the government, just do a study and then ignore the input.

Have you been around here long enough to remember the over two years we spent posting suggestions for the new version of the forums to come? And what happened with those suggestions and that thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio,

Perhaps I should have stated "or will it be like the goverenment and Adobe, just do a study and then ignore the input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I would say

this wouldn't be the first time.

Extra line break kindly provided by the non updated software of this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the otherhand they could switch to a new type Forum Fomat from another company worse than jive clearspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PjonesCET wrote:

On the otherhand they could switch to a new type Forum Fomat from another company worse than jive clearspace.

In my ignorance, I thought that such a thing was simply not possible. I wish I never have to go to a site powered by a software poorer than this and owned by a company that cares less about it than Adone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines