Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost ID

Jan 11, 2014 Jan 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to sign in with my user name, but since the login requires a valid email address, I have had to create a new account (alpshiker1) to access the discussions. Now I can't get in touch with my former ID (alpshiker). The manage ID page doesn't let me merge my ID's. Should I call for help? 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alpshiker,

I believe this is one for John.

I have tried to alert him about your plight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jacob.

John, please…  HELP!

TIA

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a private message. Please reply via PM so we can get this sorted for you. Thanks, Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Madison,

Thanks for your offer to help me. I could no longer log in to read or reply your private message, since all my accounts seem to have been deleted. I have had to create a third ID to reply now through the forum…

I would be very happy if you could link me again with my initial Adobe ID and posting history, which was alpshiker, or maybe Alpshiker (not quite sure about the capital). alpshiker1 and alpshiker2 can be deleted with no big loss, as long as I have ways to log in.

Thanking you kindly in advance!

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul I will reach out to you via email to help you fix this. Thanks! Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right! Thanks Madison.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Madison,

It looks like the operation has failed so far. The new login informations provided were not accepted.

For a while I had no access, but my old email is now taken, but linked to newer alias alpshiker2.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked this time! Many thanks for your kind help, Madison.

For a while I felt alienated and it's nice to be again in touch with my stuff and with the folks out there!

Now, if that thread needs to be deleted...

Best regards

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines