• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost identity, again...

LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2010 Nov 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened so often that I lost count, but again my user name is messed up in the Premiere Pro forums.

My user name now looks like: Harm Millaard-qz01ws. My profile is messed up as well and my picture disappeared. It always happens during weekends  and resetting it to normal will usually only be accomplished by tuesday after I have complained.

Often this also means that counters are reset as well and that the new messages on a forum now include everything that I have already read.

When can you get rid of this Jive crap. It is bad that your servers are down so often and cause serious delays and posting problems, but this forum software is so crappy , one can almost say the only reliable thing about it is that it causes problems with fantastic reliabilty. Not something to be proud of. Maybe you ought to have a look at the forum software used in your own pre-release community.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2010 Nov 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to correct myself, resolving this issue has been almost instantaneous since my post. Someone has been very much awake to resolve this very quickly.

Nevertheless, the fact that this happens so oft is troublesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it just fixes itself. I was away over the weekend and cannot take any credit for fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2010 Nov 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes it just fixes itself. I was away over the weekend and cannot take any credit for fixing it.

We are not sure we believe you, John. You have said that a number of times now, first to me more than a year ago. That excuse is becoming a bit threadbare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines