Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost link to my Forum ID

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2014 Mar 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How can I get help with a lost link to my old Forum ID (witkacy)? The link was lost probably because of a recent (relatively) Adobe ID reset or, possibly, even earlier. I still have all the old credenials (when there was no need for the email ans user name, but the email has not changed).

Thank you

m.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2014 Mar 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you are asking; is it http://forums.adobe.com/people/witkacy ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2014 Mar 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Pat!

Sorry for not being clear. witkacy and witkacy2 are the same person - me. I'm witkacy2 now only because I've lost access to my former forum profile witkacy. Is there a way for me to regain acces to it, I still have all the login/pass needed - they just do not work anymore.

Thank you

Regards

m.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be a bit more specific what you mean by "lost access" and "do not work anymore"?  Can you login to that account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Pat.

No, unfortunately, I can't. My old credentials do not work anymore. Some time ago Adobe forums started requiring an email as an only form of a login into the forums. Back then I succesfully 'linked' my old forums ID to the Adobe ID (what is now an only option to get to the forums). But after a breach into Adobe's database and the password reset I've lost a link from my Adobe ID to that old forum ID of mine (witkacy). The only way was to establish a second forum ID (witkacy2). My question is - is there any way to regain the link to my old forum ID to my current Adobe ID.

Thanks again

Regards

m.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2014 Mar 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the best way to resolve this is to contact Adobe Customer Support via Chat http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/account-password-sign-faq.html#still_cant_sign_in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines