• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mail delivery stopped working

Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone! I've been using the forums for a long time, and I've always received email to let me know when there's a new question. That stopped working in mid-October. I've verified that messages aren't reaching my mail server. I've disabled and reenabled mail delivery without any change. Is this a known issue? Thanks in advance!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

If you want to recieve email notifications from a specific forum click the "Follow" button in the upper right hand corner of the forums main page.

2019-12-03 16_40_57-Get Started on Adobe Support Community.png

Also go to your Account Settings page and adjust the setting for Notification and on that same starting page make sure 

well it seems they have updated, Changed, the settings pages. Just go through all of them and make your choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to recieve email notifications from a specific forum click the "Follow" button in the upper right hand corner of the forums main page.

2019-12-03 16_40_57-Get Started on Adobe Support Community.png

Also go to your Account Settings page and adjust the setting for Notification and on that same starting page make sure 

well it seems they have updated, Changed, the settings pages. Just go through all of them and make your choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the change of the settings page might be related to my no longer receiving email. I've gone through and followed the stuff on the new settings pages and things seem to be working now. Thanks!

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It didn't change anything for me but with this new forum system no one really knows what is going on. Even those in charge.

Glad you got it working. You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I observe that I never ever received notifications on a gmail account I used, and have to look instead at other accounts. Spam filters seem to stop the notifications even getting as far as my Junk Mail folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use a Gmail Account for Logging into this forum system then you should get notification emails on that account. How, Why, would this forum be able to send reply notifications to some other email account you have?

I have 7 different email addresses, for one reason or another some old that I still monitor some newer for other reasons, and have never gotten an email from Adobe or their support forum system on any of them except the one used for my Adobe ID.

If you think your Google account email is filtering forum notifications you can change that on the Google Gmail account settings.

Or you simply haven't allowed this site to send out those notifications. In that case check the settings in your forum profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines