• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Content view the default

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With this new forum software when you click on the forum heading, like Lightroom, you get the Overview area/view. I want to make the Content area/view be my default. How do you do that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

They reversed the link order which confused many people [myself included].

Previously it was PRODUCT FORUM NAME / Discussions

Now, it's More Discussions in Forum Comments.  IMO, it's counter-intuitive to what it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found it. Instead of clicking on the Lightroom link you click the More Discussions (in) link. That seems to take you back the full list of threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shoot,

You may wish to Bookmark that, so you can always get back to it. Many of us have an Adobe Forums Bookmark folder.

By the way, the URL of this forum has just changed, so I have made a new Bookmark for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. I have the forums bookmarked but that is not what I am asking about.

With the older jive software when I was in a thread and then clicked on the link that said Lightroom forum I was taken back to a view that showed all content.

Now with the newer software when I click the similar link I get the Overview page and have to then click Content. I found a way to get back to the content view by clicking the More discussions - in link.

I don't care to have a folder of Adobe forum bookmarks. One is sufficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They reversed the link order which confused many people [myself included].

Previously it was PRODUCT FORUM NAME / Discussions

Now, it's More Discussions in Forum Comments.  IMO, it's counter-intuitive to what it should be.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2016 Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks for this feedback- this was something I completely overlooked!

I've added this to our feature request list.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always bookmark the Discussions page because that shows the unread threads in bold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bookmarking it doesn't work when you click the heading "Photoshop Lightroom". That take you to the Overview section with a limited number of posts. I don't care to have bookmarks on a bar in my browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quite, Shoot.

I just mentioned it because it suits me to have the main forums bookmarked (I keep bookmarks shown at the left).

By the way, when you are in the thread, you can click the More Discussions link at the top (to the left) instead of the forum name (to the right) and get (back) to the Discussions page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines