Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Here's what we released on March 16th, 2020:

Bugs

Performance Improvements:

Our team's highest priority was improving performance on the Community and spent the majority of this sprint working on reducing rest calls on conversation pages. We'll be continuing to work on performance improvements as our highest priority for the next release as well.

2/3 Tries to Go Back:

Previously, it took 2-3 tries to go back on the Community. We fixed most issues here except for when pagination is used on community board pages and conversation pages. This will be prioritized for an upcoming release.

Spacing and Padding Issues:

We've fixed many spacing and padding issues on the Create a Post page and the mobile view of the Conversation pages.

Emails:

Different types of emails previously had different styles. We've taken steps to make sure they all look uniform in style as much as possible.

Marking Replies as Spam:

Previously, marking a reply as spam hid all replies made afterwards. This has been fixed.

Profile Hover:

The team refactored the code of the profile hover so that it used less rest calls as well.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe
TOPICS
Release Notes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed some of these and been happy to see them.

Sadly, one thing that appeared to have been fixed in the March 5 update seems to be broken again in the March 16—namely, the sign-in timeouts. I noticed that the inactivity-to-timeout had increased dramatically after March 5, but it seems to have returned to the previous 10 or 20 minute span from earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lin, thanks for letting us know.  I'm assuming you're not signing out anywhere else eg adobe.com to affect this?  If that's the case, I'll report this back to engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not signing out anywhere, no. And oddly, since I reported this the issue has stopped. So far. (Just wait, I bet it starts again now that I've said it stopped. Remind me to tell you the story of the woman who had an intermittent problem with her VCR.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lin, yes please let me know if it happens again - and I look forward to your story 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just happened again, and I had been active about 30-45 minutes ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videocassette Recorder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. Seems to be about 30-40min for me today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trying to translate first post, I'm getting read board it's too long to do it: The Thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines