• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marked as spam and cannot do anything about it

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't if I will even be able to get that post to work but currently I try so many time and always get marked as spam and it start to be really annoying

Post : https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-2022-won-t-open-at-all/m-p/...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see any reason that would be marked as spam, but it was in the wrong forum (ps bugs).  i moved it to the correct one (ps).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first i did publish in "Bug" but I was thinking that was the reason why I was marked as spam for a reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your link (when i first clicked it), led to your post in the ps bugs forum. the link is automatically updated when your message is moved so it should lead to your message in the ps forum (unless someone else moves it again).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have little participation history so far -- only 11 posts.  This forum's overzealous Spam Filters flag everything that seems suscpicous even if it's not spam.  I wouldn't worry about it though as humans monitor the spam folder and correct mistakes when they occur.   No harm, no foul.

BUG REPORTING is for verifiable software bugs that can be repeated by engineers.

DISCUSSIONS are for questions about settings or software use. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines