• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marked as spam ?

Contributor ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are my posts automatically marked as spam posts? and it can'T sent...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-copy-layer-structure-by-number-sequenc...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Your user profile shows all your recents posts.  So I wouldn't worry about the automatic spam filter.  Humans will correct any wrongly flagged spam.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/21704875

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

@Raymond ZJH wrote:

So that when I post in the future, I will pay attention not to make the same problem again, thank you.

Click your avatar in the upper right and you will see all of your posts or click your name when someone links to it as I did in my first line.

As I write this, you have 72, so they are not all going to spam. A few days ago a made a post and it took a half an hour to show up, but that was a one-time glitch in the forum software.

Here's the direct link to your page:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your user profile shows all your recents posts.  So I wouldn't worry about the automatic spam filter.  Humans will correct any wrongly flagged spam.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know what causes the wrong mark? This is the first time I have encountered this problem. At first, I really didn't know what was happening. I couldn't find where I posted the post. I tried to posted it again, but it quickly "disappeared". It took me a lot of time to find and feed back this problem.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that when I post in the future, I will pay attention not to make the same problem again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Raymond ZJH wrote:

Click your avatar in the upper right and you will see all of your posts or click your name when someone links to it as I did in my first line.

As I write this, you have 72, so they are not all going to spam. A few days ago a made a post and it took a half an hour to show up, but that was a one-time glitch in the forum software.

Here's the direct link to your page:

Make sure you are looking at "Latest Contributions" to see your own posts. Do you see that any are still missing or are they all showing up?

1BA34FD9-9419-495D-BF0E-C32ECC9608AB.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, now there are all posts, but before that (when marked as spam), I can only view my newly posted Posts marked as spam in my follows list,which are not displayed in other places, including the positions you mentioned above.

It is ok if this was a one-time glitch in the forum software, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bot that can sent posts to spam and I don't know much about that. Moderators can send post to spam, too. Most of those have links to a spam website, but there could be other reasons. All of these get reviewed by staff and can be put pack if there are no issues.

Do post if you see it again @Raymond ZJH . We can also report mistakes to a staff member who can retrieve them. As volunteers we can't do it ourselves.

I'm glad it's sorted for you now.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't know what sets off spam filters.  It's a bit arbitrary especially for new users and posts that contain "too many" attachments and/or links. 

When you participate more and accrue more badges over time, the spam flags become less frequent.  As I said, don't worry about it.  That's just how artificial intelligence works.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines