• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

maximum 12 characters in a password? really?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

get your act together and get with the times. installing crap ware like mcafee with a flash plugin??? installing chrome and making it default with an acrobat update??? only allowing a password with maximum 6 characters????

you will be your own death

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed a Flash update, and the screen VERY CLEARLY has a box to uncheck (it is checked by default) to NOT install Google Chrome

FLASH.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only allowing a password with maximum 6 characters????

I have 9 characters in my password consisting of alpha-numeric and other characters.  Not sure where the limit of 6 came from?  In any case, I don't regard my Adobe account as very important to warrant crack-proof password.  I don't buy anything from Adobe online because they are always sold at a premium price to enable them create mickey mouse titles like MVPs and all that.  I prefer "Professional Pirate" title better than "Most Valuable Pirate" title or MVP for short.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's online store has nothing to do with program identifiers such as MVP, do not imply otherwise. Neither does it sell at a 'premium price' - Adobe products have a list price for your country and that's what you pay. Some resellers may choose to apply their own discounts but that's all part of the commercial marketplace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's pricing policies are better discussed in one of the many threads like this one:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1007081?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines