• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing posts

LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2013 Feb 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's probably temporary, but a number of responses are missing from several threads I've posted to today. I can see that I made them as they appear in the Recent Activiy list that displays when I click on my name, but when I go to the thread there are several missing posts, including some made by others.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I just saw this on the photoshop forum.  Comment said it was posted 10 min. ago but there was nothing there.   I wrote a comment and then both appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto in the Premiere forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, 8 min. and still no comment from you appearing.

Message was edited by: Curt Y  THis is the second time this has happened.  I can click and view the thread and no comments.  But if I post a comment then the missing one appears also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was a bit funny that after my opening post in this thread I couldn't see it. But now I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they still missing? Sounds like a node is/was out of sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it seems as though things are back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2013 Feb 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night, about 9PM West Coast USA, it was so bad that when I went back to one of the Premiere forums (can't remember which one, I visit several in that area) I could see a message count of 5 for one particular message, but when I clicked on the link from the subject page there was only ONE message, the original post

This morning... so far at least... all seems to be working properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, that is odd.  Why can't I be so lucky with old outdated posts of mine that just won't go away?  They are still showing up in search engines and it's incredibly annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I replied in your other message http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1152198?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines