• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misuse of notifications

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I kind of felt like I shouldn't post this as all... but it annoys me every time I see the red dot for a notification and it isn't an update. It's Adobe trying to sell me something like upgrading to Teams or telling me about some contest. The sneaky advertisements are just enough of a distraction sometimes and there isn't a way to turn off marketing notifications. I know it sounds petty but please give us an opt-in/out. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly are you referring to. Is it about this forum system?

Where are you seeing a Red Dot? I get a lot of email notifications from this forum system as I Follow several Forums and every time a Post is made to one of them I get an Email Notification but don't reacll any Red Dot in the email or on this site. I also get emails for replies to posts I have also replied to or that I have started.

If you could show us a screen shot of what you are writing about it would go a long way to helping you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines