Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixed Audio In Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding how to isolate the the channels of audio recorded in a camera. I have the camera mic to record nat sound on channel 1, a stick mic into channel 2. When I bring in the clip from the hard drive I recorded to, the clip comes in in mixed. In other editing software I have used, it would come in with a video clip, and 2 audio clips, 1 for each channel. When I turn the balance I can iso the stick mic, but it will only play on the right channel.

I guess what I am asking is how can I get what I recorded from the stick mic on channel 2 to play on both channels? I am sorry if this doesn't make sense, but I am still refreshing my Premiere skills. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but you are in the wrong forum; this one is just for discussions on the forums themselves. The Premiere Pro forum (assuming you are talking about that product) is here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines