• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mojave and the Adobe Community.

Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just Mohave (OSX 10.14) and Safari that is constantly logging out of the forums? I'm also seeing the problem on mobile devices. My preferences are clearly marked to stay logged in, yet almost every time I return to the website I have to log in again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have "intermittent" problems with Win10 and Internet Explorer, so I think this is a Jive problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever is going on is new. I have not had these kinds of login problems in years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forums were offline a few days ago for an update

This indicates the problem started almost a month ago Forum keeps logging me off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines