• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My dear Adobe: Where are my posts before 2017?

Enthusiast ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dear Adobe:
Where are my posts before 2017?
That's important to me.
This is also a good question collection for other friends, for you, isn't it?
But I can't find it ...

Also, the layout of your new website is very unfriendly and it is hard to communicate.
Simple enough to get lost ...

Its internet speed is so slow, such as ants, such as tortoises.
Its function is so so difficult to find ...

However, thank you very much, you are too great to provide such good software。

Best wishes to you!

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe moved to this forum software not all messages were converted from old to new format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 喜狼_edny,

as far as I know nearly all threads before November 2017 were not moved to the new forums.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was more like posts earlier than 2012. But given the forum search doesn't work very well I can't find the reference any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC, most posts made prior to November 2016 were archived and not moved to the new format unless the board admins thought they were particularly valuable or there had been recent activity.

After a huge outcry, most or all of the posts to do with scripting in the various products are being moved over, and if you can identify a particular post/thread that you need to see, it is sometimes possible for that to be retrieved. I think there's only one Adobe employee authorized to do this, though, so no telling how long it could be between request and response.

Edited to add: and you are far, far from the only person who is unhappy with this platform. It's unweildy, it's awkward, it's ugly, it has very few functions we need or want, and its search "feature" is an obstacle, not an assistant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lost Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines