• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my post is marked as SPAM in seconds...

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Admins - I don't get it.... why is my post marked as spam? I am not a native speaker and it cost me a lot of time to report the lightroom bug - for nothing?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/quot-no-photo-selcted-quot-when-change-the-ran...

can the SPAM mark be removed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Hallo Andreas, your post was detected automatically by our content filters. I've taken it out of Spam and it's now visible to everyone.
It's probably because your username is a website. I've changed it now, but please make sure to remove the ".de" from your Adobe account as well so that your username is compliant, and to avoid this issue in the future. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Andreas, your post was detected automatically by our content filters. I've taken it out of Spam and it's now visible to everyone.
It's probably because your username is a website. I've changed it now, but please make sure to remove the ".de" from your Adobe account as well so that your username is compliant, and to avoid this issue in the future. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Silvia, thank you for your fast reaction - I have already changed my username! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines