• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My "account has been disabled" -- What??

New Here ,
May 13, 2010 May 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempted to log on to the Adobe forums the other day, I got the message:

It appears your account has been disabled. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake.

I had to create a new user name to access.

Although I don’t have a huge number of postings under my belt, I did have an account on the Adobe forums for around 10 years, and It is annoying to have to create a new username to get on here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2010 May 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: please send me a private message with your details (previous account/user name) and I will route it to the forum admin.  To send a PM, click on my Profile link and then click on the Send private message link on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2010 May 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you haven't already, please send me your original account name. I will get it fixed. There was a "glitch" where the Forum software disabled accounts that had not posted in some time frame.

Thanks!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2010 May 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark sent me your info, and you account should be active again. Sorry about that!

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I just sent a PM to the "adobe admin" account profile from this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account should be updated. Please try logging in again.

Sorry about that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, much better. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2010 Jul 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like me too, trying to login into the forum and get the same error "Account disabled".. access to the rest of the adobe

areas is fine

will follow other's footsteps and PM adobe-admin

thanks

Sami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the user name on the account that isn't working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found it (got your private message). This should be fixed shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines