• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My reply is rejected, error m5 any idea what's going on?

Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Firefox and then Safari, my reply is blocked:

Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 6.18.20 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

This message usually appears if the post contains a "banned" word.  But I really do not see anything in your post that should fall in that "banned" category.  You may have to wait for Adobe staff to return to work for an explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2015 Jan 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further info. Small replies go through, anything like the above is blocked. I can best guess your software or servers are having problems, but just thought you should be aware.

Sending the above reply by PM does seem to work.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message usually appears if the post contains a "banned" word.  But I really do not see anything in your post that should fall in that "banned" category.  You may have to wait for Adobe staff to return to work for an explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2015 Jan 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I was able to communicate privately with  the poster, so it is resolved there. So I'll see what developes here before marking it answered.

Thanks for the information.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines