Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Name change?

Advisor ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.

For some reason, the name that I use on the forums changed from my desired name (Steve Patterson) to my forum handle (TimeRemapper).

I didn't make that change, and I was wondering why that happened. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2406689#2406689

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened is that the forums no longer remember our Forum Profiles.  I normally have mine set to show my real name instead of my login.  But every time I log in, that info is forgotten and I have to go back into my Forum profile and change it back.

It's REALLY annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JSS1138 wrote:

What happened is that the forums no longer remember our Forum Profiles.  I normally have mine set to show my real name instead of my login.  But every time I log in, that info is forgotten and I have to go back into my Forum profile and change it back.

It's REALLY annoying.

That's a Bug. I don't know if its being worked on or a timetable for it to be fixed but Jochem says its a a bug. I have to do the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone.

Here's to hoping it gets worked out soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines