• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need actual help from Adobe concerning membership fee

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already been posting in the CC section. I've tried the chat support. I'm hoping some staff person here can help. This has been patently frustrating.

I can't change my credit card information for my subscription.

This does NOT mean that I do not know how to change it. Please don't offer me the canned instruction response. It does not work. It says to try later. It has said this for weeks.

I have already tried on 3 browsers.

I explained three times to the chat support that I am hearing impaired and cannot do voice conversations at this time. Three times I was told to give my phone number for a callback.

My subscription fee is due today. And hitting a card that Adobe allowed to be stolen. Thank you so much for that.

Can some competant and qualified person please respond to me with meaningful information on how to solve this issue? I will lose my job without this software. Thank you for holding me hostage like that as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea where to direct you, but this forum is about the forums themselves, not products and not sales, so I don't know if anyone who looks here will be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this forum is about the forums themselves. I was hoping that a real live human being from Adobe might take pity on me if he or she saw this and I figured this was one of the more likely places an Adobe employee might show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The person behind the adobe-admin account does read/post at times, but I have NO idea if he/she will be able to help with an accounting problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know this isn't the accounting department. I just don't know what else to do.

I just now received the email from Adobe saying my CC account is suspended because the charge wouldn't go through. I'm just sick about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This address (if it still works) occasionally gets results:

adbecare@adobe.com

Note that the address is A-D-B-E-care, not A-D-  O  -B-E-care!

Good luck!

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines