• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help understanding AdobeID, completely confused!!

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I registered CS5, with my email address.  I wanted to use a new email address so when I went to adobe dot com, under adobeID i changed to the new address.  After that under product registration it doesn't show CS5 anymore, I thought that maybe it was only linked to the old email address as the adobeID so I changed it back but it still didn't show up.  I then processed to change the id to something else and create a new account with the old info, the product registration was back, I should have stopped there but I decided to give it one more try and its gone now, and I have an extra account on adobe that I don't know how to get rid of.  So my quetions are:

How does the registration connect to adobe products (specifically in my case it would be photoshop CS5)?

Can I change the AdobeID or email address its connected to (the email address its currently connected to is to my ISP which I am changing soon)?

How do I close an adobe.com registration that doesn't have any products connected to it?

Anything else that I should know?

Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe Customer Service directly for these questions. The folks working in Forums do not have access to your personal records or Adobe ID information: http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines