Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to access old forum thread

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm not the first person for sure to ask access to an old forum thread.

As a developper, I really need to have access to this thread :

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/992542

Please tell me that it has not been deleted since it was (like many other threads) a huge source of information for developpers I guess.

Please adobe make them accessible again!

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information hasn't been deleted, it's been archived. I'm not certain how to bring your request to the attention of staff, but I'm trying to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent a PM to one of the Adobe employees who is directly involved in the development of the new forums. With the best luck he'll be able to do the restoral for you; with good luck he can point me to the person who can do the restoral.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meantime, another ACP says that if you're looking for help with Postscript, try that community and look for posts answered by Xbytor, Mike Hale, and Paul Riggott.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably you mean Extendscript, while the posts answered by exactly 3 mentioned users are in 95% lost!

Ross Huitt, Mike Hale, and Paul Riggott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I think I meant Photoshop!

That was ... one h**l of a typo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure I know what you thought, Photoshop Scripting (that is not Postscript, but Extendscript) 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you know the title for that post you can enter it into a Google search and it may be available as a cached item.

Google Search Help

How to get to a cached link

1. On your computer, do a Google search on the title of the post you want to find.
  2. Click the green down arrow to the right of the site's URL.
  3. Click Cached.

Not all of the older posts show the green arrow so it may be hit or miss, but worth trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be helpful too: Archive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right, you are not only one: Please bring back xbytor2 old scripting posts! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thread you requested has been moved from the Archive to the Acrobat forum. I hope you find what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here I just described problem I hope will be resolved: Association

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines