Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe Community Page with no Link address

Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When answering questinos I frequently click on Adobe Community right click and then choose copy Link Location and then paste into reply..  Espeically useful for posts to incorrect forum.

Today we have a new window and all you can do is copy the image location which just takes to to google.  http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/images/shared/product_mnemonics/128x128/photoshop-elements-12...

Where is the address?  For example to get to PSE yesterday it was http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

How much harder can Jive and Adobe make it for us?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt Y wrote:

DO NOT ask questions to which you truly do not want the answers.

On a more serious note; after five and a half hours with no reply to my own post about the change, I was beginning to think I was the only one seeing this.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was beginning to think I was the only one seeing this.

Or it could be that people have stopped visiting these forums because Adobe has decided to let them know indirectly, by making their life difficult, that they presence here is not required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OldBob,

DO NOT ask questions to which you truly do not want the answers.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt Y wrote:

Judging by the experience so far, there is no limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure The engineers at Adobe and Jive are constantly in contact with each other dreaming up ways to give us the shaft.  The just keep  turning it and turning it.

Some people just live to inflict misery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well at least I have support for my observations.  Though I was missing something as could not fathom they would be that dumb.  But like Old Bob says - they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Admin,

You can jump in and address issue anytime now.  Bring back the ability to right click on icons in Adobe Community and select Copy Link Location.  Right now all you can do is Copy Image Location which is worthless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported to the engineers.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

Thanks!

And how are we doing with this?  Problem persists and pain in **** to get link to refer OP to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump again.  How difficult can this be??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

Thanks!

It has been 3 months now with no change.  Current view makes refering post to correct forum a bother.  I beleive I could find a high school kid that could provide the code if help needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt, by Adobe/Jive standards, three months are less than a nanosecond...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, but every nanosecond counts.  And to set the stage I suspect decay rate of new requests is measured in picoseconds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2014 Mar 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe-admin wrote:

Thanks!

I see that over 3 months has passed since this notice was posted and Adobe Engineers still have not figured out how to roll back their changes to allow a right click to reveal Link Location.

Seems like a no brainer 5 minute project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines