• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New password change?

LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just received an email from Adobe Customer Care. This seems to be an exact copy of the email I received from them on October 9, stating that my password had been reset and asking me to create a new password, what I did.

I sincerely hope that this second message is just one more evidence of the incompetence of Adobe in the management of these forums. I will not  create a new password for this site and all the other accounts in which I use the same password until I am assured publicly here that this second password change is indeed necessary.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been receiving these emails almost daily and I try to change my password but it fails.

I still can't login on these forums and the only way I can post anything is by email.

I seriously think that it is time Adobe should scrap these forums and start from scratch. It is just a hassle and Customers are not helped by this fiasco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, some of us have been sayung this since the forums were transferred to Jive. At that time there was a note at the bottom of each page saying something live "Powered by Jive version XXX" -not the latest version by any means. This has now been replaced by the folloging, which in my opinion isn't very flattering for Adobe:

© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope it keeps working without any resetting, Claudio; it seems so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, I am not even 50% sure after all these weeks, but I would say that in October it did keep working without any resetting. But the emai was scaring enough for me and many others to create a new password and change the previous one in every other site it was been used. Whuch doesn't change the fact that Adobe cannot feel very proud with the site as it is malfunctioning nowadays, which only seems to change for the worse with every new change... None of which seems to address issues that have been reported for months and even years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, Claudio.

As far as I remember, I have made two resets, and ignored additional mails because the (automatic) login has kept working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Day Friday I couldn't sign In  I would click sign and thjust the blank sign in page  no working indiactor (looks like clock minutes going around the clock I call it a winder)  just show Done in the Status Bar. Then yesterday and so far it went back signing almost instantaniously. But doesn't show email address and an Password screen.

But I am still having to sign in everytime I reopen my Browser or computer or restart computer every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting Phillip. As of Sunday, Sign-In has been smoother and quicker, at least for me. To date, I have had to do nothing, but one click on Sign-In, and then, almost instantly, I am signed in. Fingers X'ed that it stays that way.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My fingers are crossed for this unacceptable bug to be corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But the reason for opening this thread was to report a second emailasking me to create a new password...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines