• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not all posts show up under profile

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I posted in the Premiere Pro forum, that post shows up in my profile.

Yesterday I posted in the Adobe Media Encoder forum, that post does not show up in my profile...

Having posts show up in your profile makes finding and editing them or adding to them a whole lot easier.

TOPICS
Bug , Enhancement , General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see one or two posts from you in ame bug's forum from 11/22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad,

Yes, they show up in the forum, but not under "my profile". So if I want to add or edit something I have to look for the posts in the forum instead of going to "my profile" and have direct access to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i looked at your profile to see your posts.

i actually did not then go to the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm... I tried switching (top left on the My profile page) from "Topics I've Participated In" to "My Latest Contributions" and that showed all my posts... but only briefly. After switching back the switch option does no longer work and some posts remain missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The default for yourself is "Topics I've Participated In" and the forum software will keep switching back to that. You have to keep selecting "My Latest Contributions" to see your own posts.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jane, but it's easier to click on a topic than to scroll through a list of contributions. Also: switching to "My latest contributions" doesn't work... Honestly, it's not worth all this effort. Someday, somehow it will probably be fixed.

Harald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try a different browser or clear your adobe.com cookies and reload the page.

kglad_0-1669207524115.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting cookies doesn't change anything. Using a different browser is not a practical solution for me.

Thanks for the tips, but I'll make do. It's not that important. I just thought the web developers might be interested...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i find my list very useful for me, so hopefully yours will start working for you again.  (though i am baffled about why i can see your list and you cannot.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a browser hard refresh.  Hold Ctrl + Shift + Delete and clear your cached memory to see new data.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines