Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not possible to edit a post anymore?

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

made a mistake within a post (beginning a thread) – until now it was possible to edit a post, wasn't it?

Thanks!

mycc

TOPICS
Feature request , General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Hi

You need a certain amount of post before you can edit your own post, not sure what that number is though, if you let us know which post you're referring to and what you want edited, moderators can edit the post for you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need a certain amount of post before you can edit your own post, not sure what that number is though, if you let us know which post you're referring to and what you want edited, moderators can edit the post for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We/I got a new Adobe account for using the CC apps, so I have to start from scratch in this community...

But that explains why I can't edit my posts as it was able for me so far.

→ Thanks for your explanation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact moderators to ask for a typo edit on my posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@June Rabbit 

where's your post (ie, link) and what typo do you want changed and to what do you want it changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent you a message with the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

done.

but in the future, do not do this for trivial corrections like those.  ie, neither of the corrections changed the meaning of your post and those are the only changes (plus removal of inadvertently included personal info) that would justify having a third party (like me) edit a post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines