• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On hold for 45 minutes! Upgrade CS3 Win -> CS4 Mac possible?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2010 Mar 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe your service is an outrage, 45 #$%^& minutes and still waiting?? I've got a life to lead! And work to do! Now you've forced me here, let's see if I can get an answer here.

My wife has Adobe Standard CS3 on Windows Vista, can she upgrade — or cross-grade — up to CS4 on Mac?

A simple question that would take a couple minutes to answer, so STOP WASTING MY TIME.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to take a look at this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2585488#2585488

And please remember that you are not addressing Adobe here, but fellow users. No need to get angry with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry fellow users, my anger is/was directed to Adobe.

I've got it figured it out now, I called Adobe's 800 number and pretended I was buying, 5 seconds later, I got a real person... [raised eyebrow].

After beating back a couple of "Can I get your name?" "Your email address?" type questions... I was finally able to get the information.

Apparently it's $499.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 18, 2010 Mar 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Midlantica wrote:

<snipped>I called Adobe's 800 number and pretended I was buying, 5 seconds later, I got a real person... [raised eyebrow].

You sly dog, you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2010 Mar 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Midlantica >> I would like to inform you that it is possible to upgrade from windows to mac. Just call adobe to place your order, that would be better than placing your order on line. Adobe will just need your serial number for the previous version so that you would be eligible for the upgrade. Adobe receives volume of calls for NA pick hours so you might wanna call on non pick hours..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2010 Mar 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gosh. You have ended up in a user-to-user forum, that discusses Adobe Forum issues. Now, there are some Adobe folk, who do grace us, but we are not likely to be able to help you. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Support, and discuss your issues with them. They can likely help you, or at least have the power to do so, while we are powerless.

We can only help users, who are having issues with the forum - not Customer, or Technical Support.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines