• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only one page of search results

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've conducted a search on this forum, and the Photoshop forum, and when I do, I only get one page of results, even though at the top of the results it may say "1,001 Results" or "509 Results".  There is nothing at the bottom of the list to goto the next page of results.  I'm stuck looking at the first 10 or so posts.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

NB: This only gets you access to a maximum of 50 results, but that's better than 10. Adobe is working to improve the search functions but we don't have an ETA yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NB: This only gets you access to a maximum of 50 results, but that's better than 10. Adobe is working to improve the search functions but we don't have an ETA yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny part is the search feature/function was one of the supposed reasons this forum software was being selected for the new forums system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously?

That's ... hard to believe if what we have now is what they expected to have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not what they expected to have I don't think. But in the pre-release posts and discussions This system was touted to have a much better search feature for finding posts more relevent to the search string. It was one of the selling points.

It's hard to beleive, to me anyway, that it even went live when it did. It would be like a home builder building a house with no drywall, roofing, electric, or plumbing and telling the owner they can move in.

And from the first post about move to this new forum system, that was May 3 2019, until the day it went live 5 months had past and it was a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jumpymonkey9, good evening.
For how to increase the number of searches, refer to 4) of this post.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-feedback/suggestions-for-easier-forum-work-%E3%83%95%E3%82%...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines