• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only secure content is displayed...

Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...is the message that shows at the bottom of my screen every time I go to a new forum page, which was not happening last night

No changes to my computer since yesterday... has Adobe or Jive done something to the site's security certificate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nothing of the kind here, John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very odd... I just restarted (Win7 IE-11) and still see the message... I may have to go to IE Tools and check my security settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried several things... added the forums to my trusted sites in IE... didn't help

Flushed my cookies and restarted... could NOT login until I took the forums back out of my trusted sites (now THAT is odd!)

Still seeing the message... went away for awhile (my wife keeps telling me I need to get a life away from my computer) and when I came back... no more message

Very perplexing... but at least no more message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a known issue that we're working on. Some of the images used on the site are hard-linked from non-SSL addresses, so your browser is complaining about them. Content served from this domain is all secure, it's external links to things like the product icons that staff added in the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines