• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oxymoron: 'Adobe' 'Support' = Complete Waste of Time, Every Time

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe get their act together? Every time I have had to call support, and we are very advanced users, it is a complete joke. The 'support' technicians don't know anything, don't listen nor care about your problem. We have only ever called when faced with highly complex issues that are obviously bugs in the software and after spending 25 hours over 4 days and still having a technician ask you questions not even related to your issue is ridiculous. I am filing a case with the BBB and ranting any place I can in regards to the travesty that is 'Adobe' 'Support'. Why are we paying so much for a product with a complete lack of support or respect for their users. Ship me off to India, then have someone that has never used the product tell me how to use it. Then go through 2 more levels of support only to find that they know just as little as the moron answering the phone. I am graohics and IT professional who has been in the field for over 25 years and my experiences with Adobe tech support are the worst I have ever experienced.

My case number for this travesty of support is 183137869 just in case any one at Adobe gives half a s**t to attempt to respond. I realize your the only game in town but your lack of support does not do justice to the wonderful engineers that develop your products nor the users that continue to support your company.

Oh, Aldus, Macromedia, god forbid even Quark all had better support. It amazes me daily that in a room full of designers when we even run into an issue every single person starts laughing at the prospect of calling your support department.

Adobe should be ashamed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what do you expect us fellow user to do? (This is a user to user forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may get better answers (than from Adobe Support) in the specific product forums.  Some of the forums have active Adobe staff (developers, engineers) participating, although recently I have also seen Indian staff throwing in canned answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2012 Apr 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tahoe Thom wrote:

we are very advanced users

The 'support' technicians don't know anything

I'm sorry to hear of your plight.  The phrase "it's lonely at the top" comes to mind.

Sadly, your best bet is to get on the specific forum here that corresponds to the product you're having problems with.  There's a very good chance the problem you're having will be seen by (and possibly even responded to) by an an engineer.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your dissatisfaction with the support, but the people answering the phones are not to blame if they haven't been trained to support customers adequately.  It's unfair to call them "morons".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines