• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page back browser function always goes to top of conversation list

Guide ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am browsing the conversations in community forum, after scrolling down quite a way I read a post. 

Then, I do a page back and the page always goes to the top of that forum list. How can I get it to page back to where I was way down in the list of posts?

This happens in both Chrome and Firefox.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KR_Seals,

There are upcoming changes to the community pages that will address this issue.

For now, I recommend opening a conversation in a new tab either by holding down "Command" on a Mac when clicking or "Ctrl" on Windows when clicking. You can also right-click a conversation and select "Open in new tab".

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Melissa,

That's good news. I have been concerned that this issue would drive away the participants that could make valuable contributions.

Ken

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines