Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop family log-in?

May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no way to create a profile so i can complain about Premiere Elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just post in the http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to as "photoshop family." Are you looking to get to http://feedback.photoshop.com? That site should let you sign in with the same Adobe ID that yo used to sign in here in the Forums.

If you are asking about a different site please give us the URL.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to report a problem about Premiere Elements 11 and they eliminated the forum for that particular software. They have directed it to the Photoshop family. there is no way to register and there must be a different log-in because mine is not working.

the guys in the premiere elements forum, directed me here for this purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back and re-read my reply #1 where I posted the link to the Premiere Elements forum

The forum is both very much there, and very active... with discussions of ALL versions for Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to give feedback to adobe, not the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, when you select sdobe premiere elements, it routes you to the photoshop family site. so, i pose the question under the "problem" header. it asks me to log in. so i try and this is what i get:

It's no longer possible to create a Photoshop.com account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John wrote that you should use the same userid/password as here.  did you try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm amazed that the problem has not yet been fixed, here is a workaround:

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/how_do_i_register_a_new_account_for_this_photo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines