This is now what works:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

I assume this was intentional?

-Noel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1187281 change discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

Have not been to Photoshop <whatever> yet this AM, but saw similar in the Premiere Pro Forum.

Some new structure.

Guess that it's time to redo a bunch of bookmarks, or at least learn what to expect.

I believe that this is being done to both simplify the forums' structure, and to provide uniformity among them.

Hunt - who will probably be a little "lost," until he gets the hang of things - "old dogs, new tricks... "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The good news is that they haven't changed the location of individual threads, so Google searches and whatnot still work.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noel,

Same for the PrPro Forums - had all links changed, we would have a real "can-o-worms."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just remembered that very early in the morning I had the same problem with my bookmark to the Reader forum while on Explorer/Win.  I then got back to my usual Firefox/Mac, and found that all my bookmarks to these forums were working as usual, so I forgot until this moment what had happened in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines