Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please fix the forum Adobe

Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last update to the forum was in November and Adobe managed to break things instead of fixing them and no update since, list of issues ignored by Adobe, so can we get a response as to when the next update will be and exactly what's going to fixed please or broken LOL

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, yes, yes. Please fix it...

I'm still mostly concerned with the nesting, which breaks all semblance of chronology and coherence in the thread. It feels very much like tossing scraps of paper into a cardboard box, and pulling them out blindfolded. You never know when a particular post was added, or which part of the thread it's a response to.

As a surrealist cut-up poem it might work. As a conversation it rapidly disintegrates into confusion.

I find I'm more or less back to my former level of activity, so yes, the forum works, in the sense that it's still possible to find questions and type an answer to them. But it's hard work, much harder than it should need to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can forget about them removing the nested reply system.

Me complainging about to much is one reason I got removed from the ACP program.

As I had said many times. The people running this SHOW have no idea. I used more colorful words before.

They had a Working forum layout with JIVE and completely changed it for what reason I can't imagine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my above reply was to D_Fosse. That's another thing they messed up. No ability to include "In Reply To UserName" unless you actually Type It In.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and no ability to remove created topic / post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you ACP again? A year ago for hard and constant criticism on Photoshop Family about CC 2019 changes for worse I was requested to stop doing that otherwise I'll be removed from program. I was one of many that didn't like silly decisions about direction Photoshop goes to, so alike these issues we have now about forum system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Kukurykus.

Yes I was reinstated to the ACP program on the 27th of January, 2 days ago.

I will still be commenting on this forum system and expressing my displeasure with some of it but I will take a calmer and more constructive tone. And I will try leaving out my New York style derogitory, insulting, demeaning and offensive words and phrases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations on reinstatement JSM!

And I will try leaving out my New York style derogatory, insulting, demeaning and offensive words and phrases.

My husband is from the East coast too so that's all "normal" to me.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the last update on December 3, last year was the last.
At that time, it was not fixed, and I faced a situation where my account settings were broken and some members could not enter. I want you to fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gotten used to the set up, so its not a problem for me, but whatever makes the experience better for everyone, I'm all for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I dislike most is there is no way to bump important posts to the top of the boards.

In JIVE, recent activity automatically moved discussions to the top where everybody could see them.  Khoros treats discussions like text messages.  They're listed in the order received and remain that way until they slip downward and into total obscurity.   It's dysfunctional to say the least. 

My Account Settings are still broken and performance is becoming slower and slower.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nancy, are you filtering the posts by Latest (you'll see the filters at the top of the community page)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy that is not true. As Tricia stated if you have the SORT: set to Latest new post and or Replies go to the top of the list. Only if you have it set to one of the other options (like Relevance) do they get placed Willy Nilly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check my last reply to my topic:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-feedback/forum-relevance-filter-topic-renamed-by-moderator/...

It still isn't working.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually the last update to these forums was on December 3rd. Nearly 2 months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines