• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please reinstate the sub-forum concept.

Enthusiast ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please gives us our sub-forums back. We were told that the flattening was done to make it easier to use the forums but this is quite obviously unsuccessful. The filtering mechanisms are so weak that they can't possibly provide a suitable alternative. 

I hate to be negative avout the new forums, but they make it so difficlt to provide the support that I want to give.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like this also. The subforums in Adobe Stock worked very well. Now that it is just one forum, it's rather a mismatch of everything. From Adobe Stock subscription problems (Only Adobe staff can answer this) to why my photo/asset has been rejected. AND, it's going to make one hell of a long list, that we have to wait for it to populate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Another example is the InDesign forums. There used to be separate forums for scripting and general use. Now it's all in the same forum, which makes for a bad experience. If someone wants to access the scripting forum they have filter the forum first. If it stays liie this the scripting forum will just bleed to death.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll add my voice to this. Infact, the subforums that we had in the Adobe Connect forums have been scattered to the wind. I tried to chase down where they went (we had 3) and here's what I found:

Adobe Presenter  --> Adobe Captivate
Connect Training --> Adobe Connect
XML Development -->> ?????

They were valued areas in the community and are now shuffled into other product forums. 

The value comes from the idea that none of Adobe's products are so simple that a single forum thread can easily address all the quesitons/concerns/hopes and dreams of their users. Considering our alternate forum for Adobe Connect has 35 sub forums (some public some private but probably far too many 😉 ), I can only image how hard it must be to manage a product like Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.  https://www.connectusers.com/forums/index.php.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines