• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio forum

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the Portfolio 'forum' read only ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Sorry to say you cannot reply to Portfolio discussions because  that forum has been archived (Read Only).

If you have a technical question or feature request, you must reach out directly to the Portfolio Team.

Contact Portfolio Team

Portfolio FAQ (Read Me)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Therefore:

Adobe Portfolio (READ ONLY)

But that is probably not the full replacement for the forum.

Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to Forum comments​

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a forum though ..what am I missing? I can't see anywhere to ask a question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked to get more information on that. I really do not see the reason currently.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how to reply ....the thread...

Files won't play on mobile

For example...there is no option to reply ....nor do I understand where to go now for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say you cannot reply to Portfolio discussions because  that forum has been archived (Read Only).

If you have a technical question or feature request, you must reach out directly to the Portfolio Team.

Contact Portfolio Team

Portfolio FAQ (Read Me)

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently did a portfolio on the Adobe Portfolio builder. When I got to the point of publishing I realized I had been logged in with the wrong account the whole time (I had purchased PS years ago with one address but now paying the Cloud subscription with another one) - so now I can't publish the portfolio as the older account only has a basic license. As building the portfolio was a bit of a too long and frustrating process (it took me ages to realize it's just not possible to do sub-galleries and then rebuilding everything) I don't really feel like rebuilding the whole thing on the new account again.

So is it possible to maybe 'export' or transfer the portfolio data to my paid account? Or can I connect the two accounts somehow so I can access the data from both ones? Or is there any other way avoiding the rebuilding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  Sorry. Not possible.   Now that you've done it, you're an experienced user.  It should take no more than 15 or 20 minutes to put together a new Portfolio under the correct account.

1. Pick a layout theme.
  2. Create a couple of project pages.
  3. Add a few images and add some text descriptions.
  4. Publish site.

That's all there is to it.  Just focus on the basics. You can always go back and refine it later.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines