Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible byer of Adobe 9 extended

Mar 05, 2010 Mar 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want bay Adobe 9.0 extended, why have I to pay more than customers in USA, nearly double, in fact because I'm a Norwegian. This I don't like!

Adobe did some hefty things many years ago, they made PDF open. This is the successes of Adobe, I think that scarily any software vendor has succeeded as Adobe and it's grounded on freedom and open source (embrace them, they were of the few first), Adobe wouldn't be today without open format.

I  don't need the Norwegian version, just need the code page and it has to be  implemented anyway, if the vendor is serious . There is somebody who have to much salary, both in Norway  and USA.If I shall use Adobe, I need documentation, it's in "English -US", so what - this is to dumb and greedy! If I write a script, it¨s English, if I'm so f.... dumb, that I need it in Norwegian, I don't need Adobe, I need help (F... you!)(Anyone here like competition? - or is it better with - you know what it's called, was it? Monopolism or dictature, synonyms really - never been a succsess)

If I try to bay Adobe 90 extended in a US Adobe website I got message, "wrong region" - really don't care, Dubai, Kiev or Newark or Oslo, it's Internet man! I see, I tell, and it is as it should to be (some countries like to control what shall be seen, heard and told, but it ain't so in US and Norway - is it?) I'm not so good in writing English, but I understand it quite well, have to used computers in 30 years.

Let's jump again to the fabulous format PDF - it was really a raster and it still is (ps). Then so somebody, eagerly to make profit added "code" - not dangerous, if within the program(hefty), but working outside, to hefty - as HIV, stretched to far . It  has do be set some strict restrictions, what can "code" do (It is the same with democracy - it's to want, to do, to tell, to feel -  freedom - but has limits, when this freedom turns back to the opposite. - (Salvation = punishment  ="sharia"!  - wrong - probation is more like it - when criminals is put to jail, we think punishment, but what it really is are probation , because when they're there, they're out of circulation). Now a little jump - it's really same case, I don't know to explain it otherwise. Someone reading this will feel more than anointment. "When a pedophile is judged, anyone thinks this has to stop, death penalty is close - but when thinking, what if wrong(green mile), better put away forever ( probation)". - It's the same with hackers - probation (many that hacks has code in their head, than nobody else, probation is then - how to use.

When I see what adobe 9 can do, I get hot, it's marvelous, it's nearly as  s.... Mostly anything, it can combine within exel, word and acces, but open office, NO - (have anyone heard " A SHOEMAKER IS ALWAYS A SHOEMAKER") -  open code/open format- do it not sound as it should be?

I love this text made bye Ted

"LICENSE AGREEMENT:

By opening this file you agree to the terms and conditions

of this License Agreement

1.    This document is yours! You are free to do with it as you wish without reservation.

2.    You can distribute the document to whomever you wish.

3.    You can modify the document as you see fit.

4.    You can claim any or all information as your own without giving credit to the author

(this will be our secret).

5.    You can use the Replace Pages command in Acrobat and eliminate any unwanted photos you see. You can replace the photos on this document with your own images thereby acknowledging you as the author of this file.

6.    You can cut, copy, and paste any or all information into other documents of your own design

Ted, I understand, and I
Agree                                                      Do not Agree
Clicking agree and saving the file will eliminate this annoying message."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2010 Mar 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what your question is; or is it just a rant (then it should go here http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback).

Anyway, have you tried to get the software from Amazon.com ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2010 Mar 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have Acrobat questions go to http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

This forum is to discuss how the forums work, not a place to talk about products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines