Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 4 Help: exporting larger than 720x480

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2009 Sep 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro 4

Im sorry that this post is in the wrong section, maybe someone could move it.  I did not see an Adobe Premiere Section.  And at this point in the day my patience and resolve has worn thin.  Im sorry.

After hours of struggling with this program, with no knowledge of it prior to today I may add.  I am giving up and exporting a video at 720x480 when I would like it to be saved at 1360x768.  I was actually quite impressed with myself that I was able to get this far.  Adobe has always been some what challenging and not as user friendly as I would like their excellent products to be for myself.

I figured out how to create a new custom sequence with the video dimentions that I wanted.  I even found out where the .xpr files save.  The issue Im having is editing the .xpr file.  I cannot for my life seem to figure out how to do this.  I even tried opening it up the place holder and manually changing the variables to what I wanted and still had no luck.

When I go to export the video Im looking at :

Source:  1360w x768h

Output: 720w x 480h

What Im wanting to occur is:

Source: 1360w x 768h

Output: 1360x 768h

Would someone please be so kind as to help me learn how to create a preset?

Show me how to import that preset?

So that I may then export my video to the original paramaters.

Thank you if you are able to help me.

ven

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2009 Sep 10, 2009

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't answer you question but going back to the Main Page (adobe Forums) clicking on all the sub categories there is no listing for premire. I know there is one because I was dumped by accident in the forum a week or so ago. Its just not listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Can't answer you question but going back to the Main Page (adobe Forums) clicking on all the sub categories there is no listing for premire. I know there is one because I was dumped by accident in the forum a week or so ago. Its just not listed.

Not true.  Premiere is listed as a forum on the main page as a category in the drop down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where?

SeaMonkeypicture001.png

Where?

SeaMonkeypicture002.png

Where?

SeaMonkeypicture003.png

These are all the places I looked and I didn't see it and by the way I simply forgot to Capitalize Premier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phillip

Curt said "in the drop down".

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to add that they are listed alphabetically.

In case you forgot the ABC song you may want to check pbs's website for an episode of Sesame Street lol j/k PJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I see it now. I am so use to see the opening page. Even myself a veteran was even aware of that drop down menu.

Learn somethin new everyday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

Thanks I see it now. I am so use to see the opening page. Even myself a veteran was even aware of that drop down menu.

Learn somethin new everyday.

Phillip...

Did you mean unaware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

and by the way I simply forgot to Capitalize Premier

That and spell it correctly. Pretty much doesn't get any worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

...clicking on all the sub categories there is no listing for premire.

Absolutely correct. There is no listing for 'premire'. But there is a listing for 'Premiere'... it's between 'PostScript' and 'Production Studio'. And, i think the OP was asking about 'Premiere'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you  I reposted over there

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/490309

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have gotten the correct "pointers" to the PrPro forum.

See you there, and good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you are in the wrong forum, but here is the answer to your question, via a TUTORIAL from Jeff Bellune.

HD to SD is not as easy as it might seem.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines