• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro project setup and exporting 16x9 to 4:3 letterbox

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2011 Apr 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to export a 16x9, 720/30p CS3 project, for final viewing on a 4:3 projector in letterbox. *This project is about to kick off with a VERY short deadling and the shooters keep changing their mind about whether they're going to shoot in 720/30p or 720/60p. I need to plan for both to be safe. How will this effect things in my original 16x9 project setup if they give me both 720/30p and 720/60p video? And what about exporting for letterbox viewing in 4:3 if this occurs? I mean, if I start a project in 720/30p with CS3 and they bring me 720/60p video as well as 720/30p video, will I have to start a new project and start editing everything all over again, and vice versa? Also, how will this effect my final letterboxed 16x9 product? **I also have to provide this to the customer in 16x9 DVD format.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2011 Apr 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but you are at the wrong forum. The Premiere forums are here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere

This one is only for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines