• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price difference in Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain to me why it costs so much more to purchase Creative Cloud if I live in the United Kingdom compared to somwhere else. There should be no difference, it's a digital download! (no shipping)

If I bought the complete package it costs £46.88 per month in the UK.

If I bought the complete package in the US it costs $49.99 bearing in mind that the current exchange rate is $1.5 to the £1 and therefore if exchange rates were used it should cost £33.20 in UK sterling, that's a price hike of approximately 30%

If i bought the complete package in Australia it costs $49.99 bearing in mind the exchange rate is $1.5 to the AUS$1.56 and therefore if exchange rates were used it should cost £31.99 in UK sterling, that's a price hike of 32%

it's simlilar if you bought it in Japan and many other countries.

So please Adobe can you explain to me why this is so, I'm a bit puzzled.

Also if I paid in US dollars would I recieve the product for the US Dollar price?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>please Adobe

This is a forum to discuss how the forums work (Jive software problems, etc) not Adobe sales or marketing

I don't think anyone here will be able to answer your question... and it is a question that has been asked MANY times before, with no answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd post on Facebook that might get someone's attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A preview of things to come. Arbitrary pricing part 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would post to the Creative Cloud Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud

If you would like, a MOD can Move this post to that forum. Just ask.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

richiehope wrote:

Can someone explain to me why it costs so much more to purchase Creative Cloud if I live in the United Kingdom compared to somwhere else…

Ah, but Britons accumulated untold riches during their imperial domination, plus you guys lost the American Colonies, which is where the Adobe monopoly is based.  It's called payback. 

…just kidding…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines