• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing adobe doc suddenly stopped

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2013 Feb 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the last week or so, I suddenly can't print adobe docs.  When I select print, a dialogue box appears saying cannot print, then upon hitting ok, another box appears saying could not print because 'there were no pages selected to print".  I have tried everything and even did system restore.  I have made no changes or have done anything that would explain why suddenly I am having this problem. I want to be able to print, but it would also be nice to know what caused this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2013 Feb 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

III,

Adobe covers a wide range of applications which may be used for creating (and printing) documents.

You may choose the forum(s) for the relevant one(s) here:

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jacob,

I tried that and unless you ask a specific question, that someone else has

asked, it won't recognize it. Very frustrating to get to the bottom of what

seems to be a simple thing!!???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the applicable product forum, you can start a New Discussion (post), from the main page. See this illustration:

New_Discussion_01.png

Hope that helps, and that you also get some helpful responses. If you still have issues, just PM either Jacob, or me (going out of town for 4 days), and we'll Move your thread to the product forum, that applies.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really need to post in the appropriate product forum, or tell us what product you use, so someone can move your post to the right forum.  There are lots of people around willing to help, but if you don't tell us anything (product & version, OS & version), nobody can possibly help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines