• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem in the forum in Spanish

LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2009 Jun 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The box for changing pages in the main page of this forum was changed from its initial format showing only the first two pages to the present

1-20.jpg

which provides a convenient way to go directly to the last page in the absence of a Last button. However, the forum in Spanish still shows the first two pages only:

1-2.jpg

This is not very convenient in a 159 pages list:

1-159.jpg

And the situation is similar at least in the French forum.

"Fortunately", in the case of the Spanish forum, the last page begins been shown when, after 19 clicks and 19 times waiting for a page change, one gets to page 20 of the list. Which is better than having to go through 158 clicks ans 158 page changes, but also not very convenient.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2009 Jun 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the product forums I have visited today are also showing just the first two pages, and I am therefore editing the title of this thread.

Which of course I couldn't do after posting this message, and forgot to do before posting it.

Message was edited by: Claudio González, Reason: addition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines