Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Products for students

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2010 Oct 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Why Adobe doesn't offer their products for students (if not for all, but for university students) for free? Microsoft will, and I think that's good advertisement for they.

For example, if I want to buy CS5 Design Premium and I'm a student. I haven't got money for that, if it costs 2300€ incl. VAT and I get -80% that still cost me 460€. Students don't have that much money to spend in some programs.

Thanks

Mikko Peltonen, student

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 08, 2010 Oct 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedantic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wasn't making "fun" of your typo, i was pointing out how silly and small your pointing out the "mistake" in my use of the work "emulation" was. especially to the point where you felt the need to hear yourself bloviate so much that you had to write a small book on the subject.

so "technically" it was all ok since i was only "technically" making a minor "technical" point about your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wasn't making fun of anything. If you took it that way my appologies.

Emulation refers to Software that  Acts like whatever.

Virtual Machine is something totally different. its not acting like anything. It is using the real thing in another area of the Processor.

Sorry to upset you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

so "technically" it was all ok since i was only "technically" making a minor "technical" point about your post.

Just a minor technicality.

dave milbut wrote:

especially to the point where you felt the need to hear yourself bloviate so much that you had to write a small book on the subject.

LOL. But that's his thing. Don't take away his thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just explaining how Virtual machines work. I didn't see it al that lengthy.

But hey to each his own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

I don't know enough to buy this product. I would like to ask from Adobe about this... Here was some kind of online chat, where I can speak with Adobe expert. No I can't find it. Does someone know that chat and could link it to me?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines