• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile corruption

Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2011 Jan 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My profile is corrupted. My user name is changed to "try67-RDOMCR" (should be just "try67") and my personalised view (http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa?showpreview=true) is gone, as well as all of my PM's (those I don't really care about, really) ...

Could someone please fix this ASAP? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone will be along to fix it . But this is a Common Problem adobe can't seem to get a handle on. Some people's accounts seem to have this happen about once or twice a month. Others never see the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like it already fixed itself. Let us know if you are still seeing yourself with the RDOMCR suffix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He was just try67 when I first saw his opening message some hours ago, but now he is try67-6Unp5u...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good sign. The bogus account now has the random stuff and the original is back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2011 Jan 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

testing...

OK, it seems to be back in order now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines